- Avawatz Mountains WSA Proposed Wilderness
- Bowling Alley WSA Proposed Wilderness
- Buzzard Peak Proposed Wilderness & Indian Pass Proposed Wilderness Additions
- Great Falls Basin WSA Proposed Wilderness
- Ibex Hills & Axe Head Proposed Wilderness Additions to Death Valley National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park Proposed Additions
- Kingston Range WSA Proposed Wilderness Additions
- Milpitas Wash Proposed Wilderness
- Palo Verde Mountains Proposed Wilderness Additions
- Soda Mountains WSA Proposed Wilderness
- Table Mountain Proposed Wilderness Additions to Anza Borrego State Park
We are a coalition of conservation groups, community leaders and businesses dedicated to protecting our desert landscapes, celebrated both for their contributions to America’s natural and cultural heritage and to the regional economy.
We need your help in getting the California Desert Conservation and Recreation Act passed. Sign up to receive updates and opportunities to take action to protect the California Desert. We will never share your information with other parties.
California Senator Dianne Feinstein has introduced legislation to add additional protections to publicly owned land in the California Desert to preserve our desert heritage for generations to come. Please thank her today!